Improving Fertility Classes and pregnancy preparation classes
I offer two types of fertility classes/pregnancy preparation classes.
- I am a certified instructor of Feed Your Fertile BodyTM classes. You can read more about it below. It is a 6 module course that can be taught one of two ways:
- Group fertility classes or pregnancy preparation classes that I teach around town. Again, see my Facebook page or Blog for dates and topics. I would also love to put together a class for your group focused on a topic you pick. They could be one of the following or one you choose.
- Top 5 foods for fertility
- Balancing female hormones
- Balancing male hormones
- Increasing libido
- Inflammation and how it affects fertility
- Fats and fertility
- Stress and how it affects fertility
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and blood sugar regulation
See my fees here.
Feed Your Fertile Body! TM
Who is the fertility program for?
- People who are planning their first child
- Those who are welcoming another child into their family
- People who are struggling to conceive
What does the fertility program consist of?
- Six support meetings (1 ½ hours each) during which I guide you through the workbook and provide support during each step of the program
- A workbook which includes:
- Resources for home and body care
- Information on GMOs
- Further reading suggestions
- Fertility-supporting food chart for your refrigerator
- Meal planning templates
- A cookbook
- And more
- Two 30 minute individual consultations-one for you and one for your partner (A healthy pregnancy depends on having both a healthy mother and father.)
What is covered in the fertility program?
- Best kept secrets about fats and fertility
- Sugar, not such a sweet deal after all
- Basic techniques of proper food preparation
- Boost fertility by decreasing inflammation
- Improving protein digestion and mineral absorption
- Gut reactions: how our intestinal microbiota affects us, generation after generation
Learn more about the fertility program here.
H.B. and K.K., CaliforniaFYFB Participant
The Feed Your Fertile Body!™ program played a crucial role in the conception of our child. We had been trying for a number of years and wanted a more natural approach than what Western medicine had to offer. Our instructor helped us identify the underlying issues which were preventing us from sustaining a pregnancy. The workbook outlined specific strategies to improve our chances of conceiving. It includes clear and explicit recommendations to fit anyone’s level of interest. It takes into account that each family dynamic is different and recognizes that each client’s ability to make lifestyle adjustments varies. We conceived our baby just two months after completing the fertility program!
L.C. and A.C., CaliforniaFYFB Participant
Preparing for our second pregnancy really started a year before we actually got pregnant. We were pregnant by the end of the Feed Your Fertile Body!™ course! (Although I didn’t know it until after it was completed). The program helped me rebuild my body from my last pregnancy 2 years before and gave me the knowledge I needed to feed my body nutrient dense food. It also reminded me of the lifestyle (less worrying and requesting help with childcare!) necessary for an optimal conceiving environment. I learned that consuming fat is important to get pregnant and love the abundance of recipes for new foods – I felt that I learned a whole new way of eating – with the bone broth, liver, and different ways to incorporate coconut into our diet. With me not being so great in the kitchen, the ongoing encouragement and simple recipes found in the workbook were valuable resources. This experience helped me shift my way of eating by eating more “nutrient dense” foods, which means more fat, and in turn, more flavor! I am relieved that healthy foods need not be bland.