Improving Fertility Classes and pregnancy preparation classes
I offer two types of fertility classes/pregnancy preparation classes.
- I am a certified instructor of Feed Your Fertile BodyTM classes. You can read more about it below. It is a 6 module course that can be taught one of two ways:
- Group fertility classes or pregnancy preparation classes that I teach around town. Again, see my Facebook page or Blog for dates and topics. I would also love to put together a class for your group focused on a topic you pick. They could be one of the following or one you choose.
- Top 5 foods for fertility
- Balancing female hormones
- Balancing male hormones
- Increasing libido
- Inflammation and how it affects fertility
- Fats and fertility
- Stress and how it affects fertility
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and blood sugar regulation
See my fees here.
Feed Your Fertile Body! TM
Who is the fertility program for?
- People who are planning their first child
- Those who are welcoming another child into their family
- People who are struggling to conceive
What does the fertility program consist of?
- Six support meetings (1 ½ hours each) during which I guide you through the workbook and provide support during each step of the program
- A workbook which includes:
- Resources for home and body care
- Information on GMOs
- Further reading suggestions
- Fertility-supporting food chart for your refrigerator
- Meal planning templates
- A cookbook
- And more
- Two 30 minute individual consultations-one for you and one for your partner (A healthy pregnancy depends on having both a healthy mother and father.)
What is covered in the fertility program?
- Best kept secrets about fats and fertility
- Sugar, not such a sweet deal after all
- Basic techniques of proper food preparation
- Boost fertility by decreasing inflammation
- Improving protein digestion and mineral absorption
- Gut reactions: how our intestinal microbiota affects us, generation after generation